The Texas Community Watershed Partners (TCWP) provide knowledge and tools to local governments and citizens about the impacts of land use on watershed health and water quality Texas. TCWP is a program of Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service.
Our office space in Clear Lake, TX. Located near the intersection of Bay Area Boulevard and Saturn Lane, 5 minutes away from Space Center Houston.
- Charriss York – GIFT Programs Director
- Christie Taylor – GIFT Extension Program Specialist
- Celina Gauthier Lowry – GIFT Program Coordinator
- Colleen Ulibarri – GIFT Program Coordinator / Ecological Restoration
- Steve Mikulencak – Planning Programs Director
- Amanda Ashcroft – Program Coordinator / Resiliency Planner
- Andrew Knuppel – Program Coordinator / Urban Planner
- Dana Snyder – Program Coordinator / Urban Planner
- Md Yousuf Reja – Lead Geospatial Analyst
- Sayena Farid Marandi – Geospatial Analyst
- Nina Omani – Geospatial Analyst
- Erika Pham – Geospatial Analyst
- Julie Cain – Program Coordinator
- Madeline Kemp – Extension Assistant
- Brian Garcia – Graphic Designer II
- Dianna Flores – Design Intern
We Are Hiring!
If you’re interested in being a part of our efforts, please consider Joining Our Team.