The Texas Community Watershed Partners (TCWP) provide knowledge and tools to local governments and citizens about the impacts of land use on watershed health and water quality Texas. TCWP is a program of Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service.
Our office space in Clear Lake, TX. Located near the intersection of Bay Area Boulevard and Saturn Lane, 5 minutes away from Space Center Houston.
- Charriss York – GIFT Programs Director
- Christie Taylor – Extension Program Specialist
- Celina Gauthier Lowry – Program Coordinator / Community Planner
- Colleen Ulibarri – Program Coordinator / Ecological Restoration
- Steve Mikulencak – Planning Programs Director
- Valeria Keese – Program Coordinator / Resilience and Sustainability Planner
- Amanda Ashcroft – Program Coordinator / Resiliency Planner
- Md Yousuf Reja – Geospatial Analyst
- Sayena Farid Marandi – Geospatial Analyst
- Nina Omani – Geospatial Analyst
- Erika Pham – Geospatial Analyst
- Julie Cain – Program Coordinator
- Madeline Jones – Extension Assistant
- Brian Garcia – Graphic Designer II
- Dianna Flores – Design Intern
- Jacqueline Wong – Design Intern
We Are Hiring!
- Urban Planner – Program Coordinator II
- Urban Planner – Program Coordinator I
If you’re interested in any open position, please consider Joining Our Team.